Hello everyone! We haven't posted in a while, but just this last week Kara finished a LONG post about our summer vacation to Moab. I had one week in between semesters so we decided to take a short trip. This, if you can believe it, is actually a picture that we took, on an iphone (I forgot my fully charged camera on the entryway table) after we had hiked to the arch. We did some fun hikes, went rafting, and even went skydiving. I figure Kara already covered the whole trip in quite a detailed fashion, so click on our link to read the full story.
OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Moab
Hello everyone! We haven't posted in a while, but just this last week Kara finished a LONG post about our summer vacation to Moab. I had one week in between semesters so we decided to take a short trip. This, if you can believe it, is actually a picture that we took, on an iphone (I forgot my fully charged camera on the entryway table) after we had hiked to the arch. We did some fun hikes, went rafting, and even went skydiving. I figure Kara already covered the whole trip in quite a detailed fashion, so click on our link to read the full story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this picture. I have never been to see this arch, but would love to go. I am so glad that you and Kara are getting out and taking time to do things together. We are really looking forward to seeing you this summer.
Same here Lisa. I had a dream last night that we moved to Texas for Medical School. I am not sure how it all came together, but in the end it turned out that all the out-of-staters came to Texas, so half of the Hills were in Texas, and the other half in Utah.
Ha! Ha! We would LOVE that. Here's hoping :).
This is an amazing photo. I did go and read the whole post and then some back posts. It inpired me and we have talked our friends into Moab for Labor Day!
Post a Comment