Oh yeah!! I was hoping to find pictures on the blog. Thomas is adorable and I can already see his blonde hair. Lindsay, you look so happy and beautiful, and Alan looks like such a proud father. I am so happy for your family. Congratulations!
These pictures are great. I love the one with you smiling/laughing Linds and holding him. You both look so happy. I am glad He was born healthy and that it went so well for you. He is so handsome and I love his Super Blonde Hair. Wahoo!
Oh my heavens to betsy!!! I really need to start checking the blog more. He is PERFECT!!!! Look at that blond hair. I love it and I love him. I CANNOT wait to hold him. This summer is going to rock with all these new babies for me to hold. Can't have my own so I'll have to borrow one of yours :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love all these pics. Amelia looks like a pro big sis. LOVE YOU TONS!!!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is beautiful! We are so thrilled for you guys:)
what a cutie! Congrats!
Oh yeah!! I was hoping to find pictures on the blog. Thomas is adorable and I can already see his blonde hair. Lindsay, you look so happy and beautiful, and Alan looks like such a proud father. I am so happy for your family. Congratulations!
Congrats! Boys are so fun! You look great!
These pictures are great. I love the one with you smiling/laughing Linds and holding him. You both look so happy. I am glad He was born healthy and that it went so well for you. He is so handsome and I love his Super Blonde Hair. Wahoo!
What a cutie! I am loving the super blonde hair. Congrats!
Oh my heavens to betsy!!! I really need to start checking the blog more. He is PERFECT!!!! Look at that blond hair. I love it and I love him. I CANNOT wait to hold him. This summer is going to rock with all these new babies for me to hold. Can't have my own so I'll have to borrow one of yours :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love all these pics. Amelia looks like a pro big sis. LOVE YOU TONS!!!
Post a Comment