Nathan with Charlie on his head.
We are about to sing to Sydney.
Spencer
These are the adorable skirts mom made for Sydney for her birthday. She wore the black and white one to church on Sunday and it looked great.
This is the very easy cake we decorated for her. Gotta love Pintrest.
On her birthday, a few of the Beehives that lived close surprised her by writing on the driveway with sidewalk chalk and putting little beehive notes sticking up all over the grass.
3 comments:
SYDNEY we LOVE you. You are soooo great! I can't believe you are 12. What a big age. YOu are going to love the young womens. YOu are so beautiful and such a sweet girl. We can't wait to see you this summer. Meg look up to you and everything you do. Thanks so much for being such a great example for her. She talks about you all the time.
Lisa, what a great cake! I'm officially convinced now that I need to figure out pinterest.
We love you all and can't wait to see you!
On a side note, I love the last pic with Spencer in the background. "MMMMM Cupcakes! Do you think anyone will notice if I take one?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sydney!!!! You are in Young Womens...what a lady you are growing up to be. Your birthday cake looks wonderful(WOW LISA) and your beehives in the group who left treats for you look like good friends. What a neat way to welcome you into Young Womens.
I like the skirts Mom and I really like naked Charlotte. She is pretty cute.
Post a Comment