So last year, probably early spring, Amanda came up to visit mom from Provo. I was still living the single life at home so I was spending the day with them. Lindsey came over with Emma and Gracie and someone came up with the idea to go into temple square and see all of the flowers. We all piled into our cars and drove into temple square, and while we were walking around there was a bride taking her wedding pictures. Lily and Emma were so excited to see someone in a dress and turned to mom and asked, "Is that a REAL princess?". Well, funny as it was, this "princess" was Jessica Weight who I had served my mission with. I went up and gave her a hug and asked her how she was doing, and then Lily asked, "Why is uncle Chris talking with the princess?" Anyway long story short one of the girls went up and asked her if she was a real princess, and it led to these impromptu photos.
1 comment:
I can't see any pictures on your post Chris?
Post a Comment