Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Disney Cruise

Sorry for the picture overload...there are so many to pick from. We had such a great time. My favorite part was either the excursion or the shows. The shows everynight were AMAZING!!!! I think we should all go on one together. Anyone interested?
After a long scavenger hunt throughout the house....the kids finally discovered the BIG vacation surprise. THey were SOOO excited!

Adam and the kids checking out our balcony.

Disney characters were everywhere! Goofy's still my favorite. However, Abe has developed a huge crush on Daisy Duck because she blew him a kiss and keeps telling everyone she's his girlfriend

THe kids loved that they could go get food whenever and wherever they wanted.


Meg bustin a move at Goofy's Dance Party!

We took a really fantastic port excursions where we got to spend the day on a private beach. The kids got to Kayak, chase crabs, go on donkey rides, get their faces painted, play with and feed birds and monkeys, and do a zip line. THey were in heaven!

But Mom I can totally swim out to the middle of nowhere by myself!









On Pirate Night with our server Teody. He was fantastic everynight. Our kids loved him.
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiK1ML_in-VpJOZbiFUVCB3nhRbJUDJxcsmaXakBI-u4t15koqJL_SA7e_DKJzsJTpQxK-R7a08WKYkfufQmPNzooN2frb27dasX_g37aCqInE5k6XK0M352cnl_z18ctxBoXHNe-Dv5bz6/s1600/disney+cruise+jan+2011+140.JPG"><
Meg made a new BF named Olivia.

Where's Waldo? This is the Mickey kids pool. It had a big slide.

The one and only picture I took in Cabo.

The kids in their beds. They've never slept so good on a trip. It was great!

4 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

I have to tell you that I have been checking the blog daily to see your cruise pictures. It looks like you had a fantastic time and yes! we want to join you :).

My kids would love those bunk beds. How great they are. And that fun pool! I also love the picture with the Spiderman pulling on Abe's hair and the monkey on his head. He is looking a little uneasy there :). I think that picture of you all on the beach could easily be a Christmas card picture. Beautiful!!

Steve and Amanda said...

Christy and Adam...
These pictures are so great! Christy your Christmas pictures look professional. THank you for putting them up. You got great pictures of my kids!!!
The cruise looks like a dream and my kids loved looking at their cousins this morning. Especially Abe's picture with the monkey sitting on his head. AWESOME! It looks like it was a dream. Was there enough room in your cabin for you guys to stay with you kids too? What a fun trip. The slide into the pool looked like fun and the picture of you guys on the beach looks beautiful. IT makes me want to see the world. Was it warm? Thanks for posting some pictures of the trip...when is the next one planned? I would love to do a family cruise!!! You can get good deals if you order them early. Or...so I've heard.

Steve and Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

We are ready, who wants to book!!! This looks SO FUN! I love seeing all these pictures I need to show the kids! I'm so glad you guys went and tried it out, we would love to hear more! Love you guys!