Sunday, April 10, 2011

Matt's office



This picture is looking out the adult treatment room in to the main treatment bay (main bay has room for 6 chairs)





It is not letting me put the captions next to the pictures, so I will just describe them. The rounded barrel roof is the front lobby. The hallway is curved with frosted glass in the two rooms on the right. The pictures with the three windows together are the main treatment bay.

4 comments:

Alan and Lindz said...

This is fantastic! Keep it coming. When we went and saw the space back at Christmas it was just a giant open room and although you were explaining the vision, I was having a hard time visualizing it, but this is great! I love the barrel ceiling and the idea of the curved hallway. I can't wait to see it with the finishes. I am going to need a bottom retainer, so I will come try out the adult treatment room when you are ready for a run through. We have at least 5 dentists in our new ward. Crazy!

Alan Dibb said...

I agree that it looks great. And on the plus side, you should be in there in no time with how industrious your workers look!

Adam & Christy said...

I LOVE the way this is all looking. The big arch is great! I can't wait to see it all finished.

Steve and Amanda said...

MAtt this looks really nice, and big! What exactly is an adult treatment room? Did Dad tell you which logo was my favorite? I should send it myself but I think he gave it to you?