Saturday, April 16, 2011

Amelia's first Art Project

 I keep trying to think of new things to do with Amelia during the day. It seems that we do the same few activities and I often think she must be bored. So, the other day I made some edible finger paints out of vanilla pudding and let her give it a whirl:
A blank canvas and an inquisitive mind. 
The artist studies her palate and does some mixing.

The colors need to be just right to create this masterpiece.

Getting started.
Getting to the finer part of the art project.

She loved art. What can we say!

The final product....gallary worthy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lindz! and so creative. Such an artist Miss Amelia! Thanks for posting and letting us enjoy herfrom so far away. We Love You, MOM (And such cute commentary of what was going on...and her thoughts.)

Matt Hill said...

Such a great idea to use colored pudding--I will have to remember to do that. And she definitely had a great time. How could Amelia get bored with such a fun mom??

Matt and Lisa said...

That was me, not Matt :)

Angela said...

Lindsay, all I can say is WOW! You are awesome. Good work Amelia your Mommy LOVES you!

Steve and Amanda said...

Vanilla pudding. brilliant! I will adopt this project I think. Did you just color it with food coloring? Amelia is so lucky...or should I say you are so lucky?