Well, no news yet. I have officially done nothing too productive in the last 7 days as I have been waiting for any sign that this baby wants to be born! We are super excited though and appreciate all the frequent phone calls to check on our progression and preparation. Any last minute words of advise are always appreciated. Hopefully we will be calling anytime now with more exciting news than this post is offering. We love you guys. We are also excited to hear plans of a family reunion for this summer. I can't wait!OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Twiddling
Well, no news yet. I have officially done nothing too productive in the last 7 days as I have been waiting for any sign that this baby wants to be born! We are super excited though and appreciate all the frequent phone calls to check on our progression and preparation. Any last minute words of advise are always appreciated. Hopefully we will be calling anytime now with more exciting news than this post is offering. We love you guys. We are also excited to hear plans of a family reunion for this summer. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad Mom is on her way, she is so fun to have visit, especially after having a baby. I hope you can sit back and enjoy her and this new little one for a little while. We just can't wait to hear more about Baby Dibb!
Post a Comment