It is so BEAUTIFUL! I love how open it is. Keep the pics coming. I want to see everything! I can't believe how much you have already decorated Lis,you GO GIRL!
What in the world! You just moved in and already it is fully decorated and arranged...show offs! No wonder you were so tired of moving...you did the whole thing in one fail swoop! I also can't wait to come to Texas and break that puppy in. We are excited to see you in July.
4 comments:
Gorgeous!!!!!!! I can't wait for the day we will get to come and visit you texans!!!
It is so BEAUTIFUL! I love how open it is. Keep the pics coming. I want to see everything! I can't believe how much you have already decorated Lis,you GO GIRL!
p.s. Matt looks really excited to be there. He is almost smiling :)
What in the world! You just moved in and already it is fully decorated and arranged...show offs! No wonder you were so tired of moving...you did the whole thing in one fail swoop! I also can't wait to come to Texas and break that puppy in. We are excited to see you in July.
Post a Comment