
Easton wanted a cake made for his special day. I had them put a picture of Easton on it. It looked better earlier. The picture is looking pretty sad right now!

It was fun that Grandma was able to talk at his baptism. Grandpa was missed!

This is E with Jaden who was baptised right after Easton

Easton looked so sharp in his "new" suit. All of which cost me a whopping $9. Thanks Mom for searching for weeks to find me this super deal. I know you went way out of your way.

Adam did an AMAZING job! I feel truly blessed that he is such a great husband and father.
For all of you who are far away, we wanted to share some of E's baptism day with you...
4 comments:
Looks Awesome! Easton Congrats!! So sorry that we missed it. Thanx for the pictures Christy.
On a complete side note. Adam are you using your child as a future hair donor for yourself?
Matt, I love you. We got a pretty good laugh. The baptism really was terrific and Adam really did do a fab job. Easton is a great example to Lillian and Henry and we are grateful he made the decision to be baptized we all felt the spirit pretty strongly.
Mom's talk was terrific, she always does well and impresses me.
Christy had it organized wonderfully and the video we watched while waiting for the boys to get dressed was very nice too.
We're glad we got to be a part and we are very impressed that there are already pictures up Christy, and are glad that you are on the ball!!! Thanks for letting up be a part of your special day.
I love these pictures!!! Thanks for putting them up so quickly. We are so sad that we missed Easton's big day, but it looks like it was great. I love the family picture. I didn't understand what Matt was talking about with the hair donor joke. Then I figured it out. :) Abram is getting so big. What a cutie!!
I concur with the rest that this was great to be able to see. We wish we were not so far away and we sure wish we could have been there. Congratulations Easton! (And the new suit does look great on him.) I read Chris's email prior to seeing the blog and I was suprised as well by the suave hairstlye that Abram is sporting. Meg is cute as always. We love you bunches. Thanks for the fun post.
Post a Comment