Tuesday, March 17, 2009

San Antonio






Matt and I enjoyed our long drive to San Antonio, from the Moab slick rocks, to the Monticello temple, the barren and quite sad Indian Reservations in New Mexico, Albuquerque, and the UFO/alien town of Roswell. It was hard to leave him there, but know that we will definitely love seeing him every other weekend. Here are some pictures that he took when he went there in January, and some I took of him in his new bachelor pad and office.

3 comments:

Adam & Christy said...

Sweet pad Matt. Lisa, I'm glad you were able to go. It sounds like you had a great time. Hopefully, the weeks will go by quickly for you. It would be hard for me if it were Adam. We will have to keep you really busy while he's gone.

Alan and Lindz said...

I love these pictures too. You could live there indefinately! Just kidding, but it does look really nice. I am also glad you went with him Lisa, if only just for the pictures. Also I am glad that you liked talking to Lucy. If you end up relocating to San Antonio, I think we should all do Thanksgiving there. What do you think?

Adam & Christy said...

Thanksgiving in San Antonio, what a SUPER-TERRIFIC idea! You have my vote.