Becov Nad Teplou, the castle and Zamek from the backside.

Hello Family,
So this is the last entry I will make on Blog. President didn't say I couldn't post anymore, but i have made the decision myself to stop. It isn't that it distracts me, but the rule is no contact with anyone but family, and outside of emails, except with permission, which I had. I would rather however not flirt the line. I am sorry that I didn't post more when I had the chance to. I always think that I am doing so good with life, because I really dont look to see how I can do better. But now I know that I can. These are the pictures for the vilet All of us, the AP's, and Office elders looking sketchy.we went on a few weeks ago. It was so cool. We did a little triple stop. We traveled with the President and his wife and the Alsops, the office couple, the AP's, and us. We went to Karlovy Vary, then took a little drive to Loket, which is an extremely beautiful castle near there, and then we finished off by gonig to a little castle/mansion called Bechov nad Teplou. which entitled a really scary forest drive. The pictures are pretty cool I thought. Then at the end of the post I have a little something I threw in there for all my brothers and for Mom. It might be a little more spiritual, I thought so. I love you all. I hope that you know that. If you could post your comments if you have any on my emails to me, that would be loved. I can't Becov Nad Teplou, the front end. It was closed for the winter still, but doesn't it look beautiful. This is the Zamek, or mansion.believe I am on a mission, but I am so happy I am. I cannot begin to express the joy taht I have and recieve from serving a mission. The blessings and the tender mercies I see every day are overwhelming. Please dont forget that I know that the gospel is true. I am so happy that I, and all my brothers have had the opportunity to tell and testify of that to people all over the world. Jesus is the Christ, and his love for us radiates from the acts that he did for us, the atonement, his teachings, his service, his example, his death, and his resurrection. I wish all of you the very best in life for the next year, until I see you all again. I will try and send hard pictures at some point now i guess, but I dont know if I will ever find time to.All of us posing in front of Loket Castle from the bridge across the Moat. Mother, did you recieve my package with my cd's in it of pictures? If not, please tell me and I will make more and send them. I love you all. Enjoy the pictures. Love, Elder Hill, your Little Brother








Loket 




Again another picture of Loket, but it looks a little cooler I think with the leveled fields going up.Me sitting next to the south tower on Loket Castle Can somebody say Abbey Road? Isn't that the beatles album that looks like this?
The view from the inside the tower, at teh town, and the little canyon beneath us.
The inner town and the town square. The crazy thing is the house structure in this little town is the same as in Prague and other cities here, its just small and one right next to the other.
The Bridge across the moat. It is so cool.
Us sitting in the Torture chamber. We got to see how medievil torture worked, and some of the stuff we even got to try out, it was pretty cool.
Us walking around inside the castle walls
Me trying to do a heel click, but missing it in the picture, so instead looking like the scarecrow off of Wizard of Oz.
Just an alley way in Loket, and me standing next to all the tires I had to switch off the cars. They have winter and summer tires here and if you get caught driving winter tires in summer, you get a big fat fine slapped on you. I love office work.
The Book of Mormon closet that I organized. here we are missing two book cases of book of mormons, but each of those stacks is a different language of BOM, we have a total I believe of 113. It was so cool for me to do this, and realize that this isn't a confined work, but that it is spreading to all the world.
Ok, so I thought it would be cool to do this. I guess you could say it is kind of like a picture with all my brothers. I am so glad that all of us served missions, and that we are all such honorable sons of our father in heaven. The gospel is true, and the light of the world. I know that this book is just as true, in Chinese, Japanese, and Czech as I know its true in English. I love all of you and hope taht you are doing great. Please dont ever let you light damper, or fade.
Love you all,
Elder Hill

Here is just a random picture of me, I thought it was cool because the light whited out everything on that side of my white shirt, and the outline of my face. I did it to elder crane and his looks better, but I will take what I can get. I just look so mysteriously misty.
No comments:
Post a Comment