Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weber State Fireworks




We had a great time watching the fireworks this year.

1 comment:

Steve and Amanda said...

Where are those two great shots that you and Matt took on your cell phones this night. Those were my favorite. The middle picture is so cute butt...no pun intended what were you thinking about the last and first? The first I thought well...nobody is perfect and then when I scrolled down I was surprised to find another slightly embarassing shot. I look like I am cussin someone out in the first picture and my gut was happy to pose for the picture(hangin over my jeans) in the last picture you put a great angle on an otherwise flattering shot of my rear. Not that I am not proud of my sculpted behind but does everbody else need to SEE why I am proud of it. My jeans do look a little snug. I love your guts!