Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spudman


The start of the race


Our awesome "Git R Done" sign

Our amazing cheerleaders

Lisa on the bike
Yeah its over!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Great Job! I am so proud of all of you! I love all these postings. Lisa you are great. You guys are really having some fun. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

OH my goshthis looks like so much fun. Congrats to all of you for this. Blahoprajeme. I lolve all the picturs. I love the family reunion too, I do love all of our extended family, it looks like it would have been so much fun. I feel bad for tom and larena, that none of their kdis came. ANd the 24th fireworks look like they were so fun to go to as a family. I wish there was osmeway I could just get all the pictures you guys put on the blog printed and mailed too me. hint hint. I really like the picture running up amandas leg. HAHAHA Love you all, have a great week, ps elder nowland gave me an extra one of his things to put picturs on the computer, or rather I bought it from him, so I have one now, so you will be getting pictures soon.

Steve and Amanda said...

Chris, thanks for the flattering comment on the picture. I wrote you a little thank you note in the comments under that post Lisa. Thanks for making me proud? This was so much fun andthe two of you seriously rocked it. It was so fun to be a grandpa's again. I really enjoyed myself.
Maybe if they still have the house early next year...which it sounds like they might. We could all go up there when Linds and Alan are here in Feb.

Alan and Lindz said...

I love pictures too! I was looking through all the fun things you have been doing: triathalons, hikes, fireworks, reunions and I realize I miss summertime!
We can't wait to see you all in October. Lets do some fun things.
We love you-
Lindsay and Alan