Look at all of that hair! He is so cute. I love Meg's face in all these pictures. Very well done you two. Congratulations. We can't wait to see him. Give him a kiss from aunt Lindz.
Hi, this is Janine (Hale). Your baby is so adorable. I'm so happy for your little cute family. Congrats!!! I just had to put in my two cents. I love you all and hope you are all well. Congrats again, that's so exciting you have a handsone little guy.
Oh man, we wish we were there! He is SOOOO cute, look at all his dark hair. Ellie and I had to log on and let you know how good it is to see your kids (and you Christy). We hope things are going good and your getting some sleep. We love you!
4 comments:
Look at all of that hair! He is so cute. I love Meg's face in all these pictures. Very well done you two. Congratulations. We can't wait to see him. Give him a kiss from aunt Lindz.
Hi, this is Janine (Hale). Your baby is so adorable. I'm so happy for your little cute family. Congrats!!! I just had to put in my two cents. I love you all and hope you are all well. Congrats again, that's so exciting you have a handsone little guy.
Oh man, we wish we were there! He is SOOOO cute, look at all his dark hair. Ellie and I had to log on and let you know how good it is to see your kids (and you Christy). We hope things are going good and your getting some sleep. We love you!
you guys did a great job!!! He is so cute. Its so fun to see how excited Easton and Meg are to finally have him here. Good job you guys
Post a Comment