I was excited to get a family picture with grandpa in his house.
Sydney, Nate and Spencer had a great time. They sure love spending time with mom and dad.
Matt really enjoyed catching up with Brett and Kevin.
Matt, mom and dad hung out in the back of the house before Thanksgiving dinner. We really had a great time, but missed you all.
A picture of one of the three tables. Matt, I and the kids sat in the kitchen at the little kids table and loved it! Front row seats to seconds :)
2 comments:
This makes me homesick! And grandpa homesick. I have not been up to grandpas in so long. And I love the pictures of everyone hanging out...just how thanksgiving should be. We missed you guys too. We went to Alan's cousin's house and they did a great job, but I missed my family!
Lisa,
These are great pictures. I especially love the one with everybody in the back porch hanging out. This makes me wish that we had gone up to Idaho and hung out with everybody. I probably haven't been to Grandpa's since Lindsay has...and I live in Utah! We hung out with Steve's family at his aunt's house. I am excited to all be together for Christmas.
Post a Comment