Monday, November 19, 2007

Book Club

I am excited about the book club ladies. I have read the book and will be on the next plane home to participate in the lively discussion! Actually I cannot come home for it. Alan asked if I was reading it because we were having a massive phone conference call. I thought the purpose of book club was to have an excuse to get together and eat though. Therefore, why did I read the book?
Just kidding. I read it and will gladly discuss it when the time comes. I hope you are all enjoying reading it now.
I am on call tonight in the PICU with all the sick children and I cannot wait to be off on Thanksgiving day. What a blessing to get a day off! We love you.
Lindsay

2 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Yea Lindsay!
I've read it too-it was pretty good and made me think of what our family traditions will be. Do you want to have a massive conference call. I know that Ang is going to read it too. Hey what are you and Alan doing for Thanksgiving? Are you going to be at Mom and Dads for Christmas Eve?

Matt and Lisa said...

I read Rachel's copy on the way up to grandpas for Thanksgiving. I really liked it! I cried at the beginning and thought...yikes, what is this book going to be about. It had a great ending. It made me want to start my own Christmas Jar tradition. I am bummed that I can't come to the first meeting.