This video was awesome! So fun to see the progression of Amanda through the weeks, and seeing the two new little ones. William David and James Bennett, Bill and Bennett, B.B. kings!
Amanda, you are such a wonder woman!! I love this video!! Look how cute you are pregnant...and that gorgeous long hair. Wow!! I am so happy for you guys. They are so precious. What handsome little guys. I love their names. I can't say it enough, Amanda, you are my hero, what an amazing mother you are. I hope they are good babies for you guys. I can't wait to meet them! I love you!!
Oh sorry, another thing Amanda, can you please allow me to blogstalk you. I would love to see all the pictures and updates of your gorgeous family. My email address is jasjanb2@msn.com. Thanks!
Awesome! Just hoping that someone had posted baby pictures and I found a VIDEO! Loved the profiles of that growing belly. I can't even imagine. You are awesome. Keep on keepin' on. They are so sweet. Love ya!
9 comments:
This video was awesome! So fun to see the progression of Amanda through the weeks, and seeing the two new little ones. William David and James Bennett, Bill and Bennett, B.B. kings!
Amanda, you are such a wonder woman!! I love this video!! Look how cute you are pregnant...and that gorgeous long hair. Wow!! I am so happy for you guys. They are so precious. What handsome little guys. I love their names. I can't say it enough, Amanda, you are my hero, what an amazing mother you are. I hope they are good babies for you guys. I can't wait to meet them! I love you!!
Oh sorry, another thing Amanda, can you please allow me to blogstalk you. I would love to see all the pictures and updates of your gorgeous family. My email address is jasjanb2@msn.com. Thanks!
Thats completely awesome! Your boys are beautiful! Love the video! Good luck sista! Cant wait to meet them! Congratulations!
How come it won't let me watch the movie :(
Awesome! Just hoping that someone had posted baby pictures and I found a VIDEO! Loved the profiles of that growing belly. I can't even imagine. You are awesome. Keep on keepin' on. They are so sweet. Love ya!
What a fun video! And you're smiling the entire time, of course. Love it! Congrats, Amanda, Steve, and family!
Love the video! It was fun to see all the changes and your cute babies. Great job!
This video is amazing!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet them!!
Post a Comment