OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Other random pics from the Adam and Christy Hill home...
Lots of random happenings in the Hill home. Easton tried out a new football team this year. We decided to let him play with the kids that are actually his age and not older. It has been bitter sweet...He has made a lot of new friends...however, his coaches were not near as good as his old ones. He has missed some of the other older boys during the season.
Meg has been super busy with all her classes she is taking. We made her drop Cheer this year because it just seemed to be too much for an eight year old. She has definately missed it. Maybe next year. SHe however is taking a sewing class which has been fantastic!!! She has sewn everything from bags, and p.j. bottoms to a maxi skirt. It is great!!! She is still taking lots of dance and tumbling. She just recently passed off her back hand spring into a back whip....SHe is very excited about this accomplishment....SHe also decided to join the school choir this year.
Abe still runs a muck throughout the neighborhood with his posse of friends. He and Isaac just recently decided to spray paint their bikes red....so there is red spray paint on the side of my driveway amongst other things. He is also playing soccer and loves it!!!
We decided to take our kids to hike to the top waterfall at Adam's canyon on Labor Day. The kids were champs and loved every second of it. Abe led the pack and we kept having to yell for him to wait for Adam or I to be with him... We made it to the top and back in about two hours.
We hope all is well with all of you. Love you all!!!!! xoxoxoxo....from our house to yours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I get so excited for new posts! Love all of these pictures. It always makes me feel like we are missing out on a lot of stuff. When I first looked at the picture of the kids with the guy in the cowboy hat, I really thought it was Chuck Norris. I had to blow it up big to see it closer. Who is that?
I love to see pictures! I want to know who the cowboy is too. Thanks for the update. You are inspiring maybe I'll get a new post up soon. Love you!
The cowboy is not Chuck Norris...although I can see the resemblance. I can't actually remember his name. He sings country music, and is really good and fun to listen to. Our neighbors have a 5th of July party every year at their parents home in Eden (it is beautiful) there's a concert and food..a lot of fun!!! We were actually in town this year on the fifth so we went...and I think we will no longer be going anywhere else on the 5th...it was awesome!!!
We love pictures and memories of the summer. (Some were of our reunion) We Love you all and that you post and keep us up to date on what is going on in your lives.
Post a Comment