San Diego Zoo
The kids loved to boogie board
We walked on the boardwalk (or skateboarded) every morning.
The beautiful San Diego temple!
San Diego temple grounds
You can't see very well in this picture, but this is where Sydney and Nathan snorkled. They had a blast. It is called La Jolla cove and there are tidepools and seals everywhere. Fun place to visit!
We found a great place to get breakfast along the boardwalk. We had to get there by 8:00 am or the line went out the door and around the building.
On the way to San Diego, we stopped for the night in Las Vegas. This is M&M world.
This is the CocaCola factory-next door to M&M world.
This is on the pedestrian bridge between MGM and New York New York.
In front of New York New York.
The Venetian Hotel---ooh la la! Loved it!
Inside the Venetian Hotel. Real gondolas and singing Italians to create perfect ambiance.
My three travel champs! Seriously, no fighting or complaining.
Charlie sat forever on this bike, trying to ride it.
On the boardwalk at Mission Beach
Sydney and Nathan with cousins on our morning walk. Nate liked to skateboard and Sydney liked to ride the beach cruiser.
Spencer was a sand lover. He begged to be buried in the sand everyday.
Sydney thought this restaurant's name at the San Diego Zoo was pretty cool.
Fine acting at the San Diego Zoo.



1 comment:
Okay,
When I posted I only saw the post about "no posts" but I saw this one today and loved it! I especially love Matt skateboarding with Charlie and that you actually woke up early enough to be somewhere for breakfast by 8! I also love the Elephant at the end and that those three did so well on the drive. We loved seeing you as you drove through. You are so great to make the effort. We love you. Drive through again soon....Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment