This is AWESOME!!!! I love these videos. This would be so fun to look back on when they are older. And these costumes are great, I can't believe you made those. Happy Halloween to everyone.
Wow guys! I was just telling Alan that I hope Steve ads minor filmographer to his resume. The costumes are great. We look forward to seeing the sequels to these movies in the future.
5 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Whoa, that is fantastic! Perfect costumes for those two superhero's very nicely done.
I loved it! The music was awesome. I have to say my favorite part was when the green balls went in his mouth and he spit them out. HA! HA!
This is AWESOME!!!! I love these videos. This would be so fun to look back on when they are older. And these costumes are great, I can't believe you made those. Happy Halloween to everyone.
Wow guys! I was just telling Alan that I hope Steve ads minor filmographer to his resume. The costumes are great. We look forward to seeing the sequels to these movies in the future.
Post a Comment