Wow! These are fantastic pictures! I love that you were able to put them in slideshow format. How did you do that? Alan really took some candid shots that I would love to have. Thank you so much for posting these.
If you want any of these photos, just click on them and it will take you to a site where you can download them. Now if you want all of my photos (these are just Lindsay's favorites) we will have to arrange something different.
these are AWESOME!!! Alan. I love that you love your new camera. Please bring it along with you to all family functions and feel free to photograph my kids. I am totally going to frame some of these. So Cute! I like remembering some of the things we did...especially Steve's cannon ball's down that slide.
3 comments:
Wow! These are fantastic pictures! I love that you were able to put them in slideshow format. How did you do that? Alan really took some candid shots that I would love to have. Thank you so much for posting these.
If you want any of these photos, just click on them and it will take you to a site where you can download them. Now if you want all of my photos (these are just Lindsay's favorites) we will have to arrange something different.
these are AWESOME!!! Alan. I love that you love your new camera. Please bring it along with you to all family functions and feel free to photograph my kids. I am totally going to frame some of these. So Cute! I like remembering some of the things we did...especially Steve's cannon ball's down that slide.
Post a Comment