OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
This was my last piano recital with my students, it was a very bitter sweet day for me! I have loved teaching piano and have taught some of these kids for 7 years and watched them grow up. I cant wait till we get into a home so I can start teaching again!
We blessed our little maggie moo the first of june, she has been such a great addition to our family, we love her so much!Maggie's dress is made from my moms wedding dress, it turned out soooo beautiful! It was great to have so many family and friends come support us, Maggie's cirlce for the blessing had more than 15 men, it was a great sight to see all those worthy priesthood holders holding my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such cute pictures. I love all the ones with your Mom holding her. I wish you lived closer to us so you could teach my kids the piano. Maybe Preston could be transferred to Kaysville?
These pictures are adorable! I wished we could have come. It looks like you had a great time. What a cutie! I bet you were so sad to stop teaching these great kids. I am sure you will be part of their lives forever. I remember each and every piano teacher I had and appreciated them all.
Post a Comment