OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Maggies Photoshoot
what can i say, i love having little girls!!!! my good friend is a great photographer, so one morning i went over to her house and had lots of fun dressing up maggie. maggie was such a good sport and i found out that turning on the blow dryer makes her fall right asleep. enjoy!!!
I agree with Ang--we moms all know how hard we try to capture those precious and few baby smiles and you caught it. I also love the first one. They all are adorable.
Linds she is so cute. I like the black and white one too but just as good (for me) are the ones where she is lying in that basket with the lavender cocoon thing. she is beautiful.
I love all these pics. SHe is so BEAUTIFUL! I don't have a favorite because I think they are all so fantastic. She is so sweet. Thanks again for letting me hold her....waiting to do it again soon.
4 comments:
Wow! Fantastic pictures! I love all of them but the one where you're holding her and she's smiling (in black and white) melts my heart.
I agree with Ang--we moms all know how hard we try to capture those precious and few baby smiles and you caught it. I also love the first one. They all are adorable.
Lisa
Linds she is so cute. I like the black and white one too but just as good (for me) are the ones where she is lying in that basket with the lavender cocoon thing. she is beautiful.
I love all these pics. SHe is so BEAUTIFUL! I don't have a favorite because I think they are all so fantastic. She is so sweet. Thanks again for letting me hold her....waiting to do it again soon.
Post a Comment