Friday, September 16, 2011

Charlotte's room is FINALLY set up!!






Here are some pictures of Charlotte's room. We still don't have a bedspread for the bed in there, but it is pretty much done. I also might paint it. She likes being in there.

4 comments:

Alan and Lindz said...

Lisa,I saw this yesterday and meant to call you, but I have still not called so I will just tell you that I love it! Congratulations!

Adam & Christy said...

it is fantastic! I love the furniture. The soft pink color is yummy! If you know what the color is called I would love to know. The shelf and mirror are perfect too.

Lisa, Lottie looks so much like you in this picture. I don't know what it is.....just somethin' there is a strong resemblence.(maybe it's cause you're her mother :))

Matt and Lisa said...

I don't know what the color is called. It is Bratt Decor furniture. It is the discontinued Jane line. It is a fun color--I have liked it. Now it is on to the cowboy room :).

hill family said...

I am super excited to see how the cowboy room turns out. I am currently transitioning Abe's room from cowboy to sports. He's super obsessed with football....too bad you don't live closer so I can just pass it all off to you. I love love the quilts you made.