some of us drove down to provo to do the bridal veil hike, it was kinda long and really hot, but it ended up being a great adventure. The kids were champs, with just a few whines here and there (and everywhere haha) next time I will be bringing the stroller, just a heads up if you ever do this hike!
we all brought lunches and had a picnic before we got started
cute henry
emma lily and meg
grace was filthy before we even got started!
amanda was 9 months pregnant!!! She is such a tropper!
at the end of the hike their is a playground, the kids were very excited to see that
our attempt for a picture with all the kids, just ignore the kids in the pic that dont belong to us and wouldnt get out of the way!!
This is how we all felt on the ride home!
emma has been taking ice skating lessons for a while now but this summer she started taking private lessons, she has improved so much! she just her own pair of white skates and a special glitter leotard just for skating. She has had some major falls and some awesome bruises but is a champ and gets right back up!
emma also started ballet and loves it!
of course a trip to the zoo
the boutntiful 24th of july parade
our bridal shower for kara was great fun, great food, and great conversation
these cousins love each other
6 comments:
So fun to see some of the goings on for all of us!! Cutie kids to boot!! Fun Days of Summer. I am sure glad you take pictures,Lindsey. Love ya, Mom
Summer ROCKS! I'm sad it's almost all over. GOOD TIMES! Thanks for posting the pictures and memories.
p.s...MOM, I love that denim jacket on you. It's totally HOT!!!! :)
Christy
I love the pictures Lindsey. Thanks for posting them. We sure had a fun time with you all this summer!
These are indeed fantastic pictures. I love the recap of what you are all up to and wish we could have been there for more of it. I was looking at the picture of Amanda on the hike with Henry on the stroller and she does not look 9 month pregnant. Are you sure that is not a picture of her when she was 3 months pregnant on the same hike? I also love the one of Mom and Emma sleeping. So great. Thanks for the great pics. We love you guys!
These are pretty great memories. I do need to second Christy...the denim jacket is sweet! Lindsay Dibb...I love your comment-thanks. Were you laughing or ready to report me when you saw what I resorted to toward the end of the hike, letting Henry sit on the handle bars and lean against my tummy like that. Yikes. That hike was so long and hot-our poor kids...I mean poor us!!! I was finished by the time we got back. But, I had tons of fun with all of you and am so glad that you came all the way up here to hang...I hope you are all willing to do it again and hope I didn't scare you off that day. It was pretty rough. I sure love all of you!
Post a Comment