What a treat! I haven't checked the blog for a while I guess. What a beautiful little girl Lottie (yes, that is what I am going to call her) is. I want to hold her so bad. I agree with you Lisa, I think you have your auburn haired beauty. These pics are all fantastic. I LOVE the one with the both of you. You are so photogenic Lisa
She still reminds me so much of Sydney when she was a baby.
I can't wait to see her in person. You guys breed well! :)
I love the one with you holding her. What a great picture. My next fav. is the fourth from top with her hair swirls and lips. I just love them all. Keep them coming!
Lisa, She is beautiful. I love the 4th from the top too. When her little fists are squished adorably under her chin. The one when she is in the yellow jumper does remind me of Sydney too. Can't wait to see more. 1.5 weeks is too long in between posts---how about a day by day log? :) We love you guys!
Lisa and Matthew she is lovely! Lisa your look fantastic too if I don't say so myself. I wish I could be half that photogenic ever, let alone after delivery! Keep the pictures coming. We sure wish it had worked out to rendezvous at the Dallas airport, but we will have to try again another time. We love you guys.
6 comments:
What a treat! I haven't checked the blog for a while I guess. What a beautiful little girl Lottie (yes, that is what I am going to call her) is. I want to hold her so bad. I agree with you Lisa, I think you have your auburn haired beauty. These pics are all fantastic. I LOVE the one with the both of you. You are so photogenic Lisa
She still reminds me so much of Sydney when she was a baby.
I can't wait to see her in person. You guys breed well! :)
I love the one with you holding her. What a great picture. My next fav. is the fourth from top with her hair swirls and lips. I just love them all. Keep them coming!
We love you!
What a cutie! I love the pictures when they are just so tiny.
Lisa,
She is beautiful. I love the 4th from the top too. When her little fists are squished adorably under her chin. The one when she is in the yellow jumper does remind me of Sydney too. Can't wait to see more. 1.5 weeks is too long in between posts---how about a day by day log? :) We love you guys!
Lisa and Matthew she is lovely! Lisa your look fantastic too if I don't say so myself. I wish I could be half that photogenic ever, let alone after delivery! Keep the pictures coming. We sure wish it had worked out to rendezvous at the Dallas airport, but we will have to try again another time. We love you guys.
What a doll! She is such a pretty baby. Congrats. We love you guys and wish we could see her in person.
Post a Comment