Saturday, March 12, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Parade & Ice Skating

We had a fun day today going to the St. Patrick's Day parade and to a free ice skating clinic at the local ice skating rink. The kids love getting beads, candy, and other junk they throw out from the floats. The ice skating rink has held two free ice skating clinics the past two months and my kids now are completely hooked.

Next week is spring break for the kids. Nathan has a baseball clinic planned, and we are probably going swimming a lot as well as getting together with friends. Also, David Coreless is going to stay with us part of the week next week while he interviews at some local dental offices in hopes to relocate here when he is finished with dental school. I talked to his wife and was excited to hear that their kids are about the same age as our kids.









3 comments:

lindsey hill said...

WOW!!! Your kids look like they've been to Mardi Gras with all the beads. You do so many great things with your kids. You are giving them experiences they'll remember forever. I'm jealous that we're not closer so we could do some of those fun things with you. Thank you for sharing . . . at least we can enjoy it through the blog.

Dad

Alan and Lindz said...

This is great Lisa! I love the Mardi Gras Parade...I remember the beads from last year. I also think it is awesome they do free skating clinics. We went skating this winter as well and it is truly great. I remember going for family home evening to the Bubble. I am loving that you posted two posts relatively close. Keep up the good work...and everyone else get busy with those posts!

Adam & Christy said...

Wow! I guess I haven't checked the blog for a while. What a fun surprise to see all these new pictures Lisa. YOu guys are so fun! Do your kids have enough necklaces? HOw FUn! We wish we could come down for this parade. It looks like a blast.

I love your Valentine's center piece on your table. ANd do I really see crab legs? YOur kids are so lucky. YOu go all out.

Look ate me. I could go on and on. It's nice to see what you guys have been up to. Keep the posts coming.
Love you guys!