Monday, July 12, 2010

Our own "Toothless"!


Our view over the fourth!


Our view today! Ellie has been hanging on to one lone front tooth for weeks. It slowly migrated to the middle hanging crooked and driving her parents crazy. We referred to it as her "Kentucky" tooth. We are so glad that it came out today! Here's our toothless girl!

2 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Wow Ellie! What a big girl you are...you look so adorable with your new grin. We can't wait to see you this weekend.

Steve and Amanda said...

That Kentucky tooth is amazing!!! I must admit I laughed out loud when I saw how it migrated toward the middle and wanted to be front and center. I think you look beautiful with and without it! You sure made the tooth fairy happy...I think she must have been waiting and waiting for that tooth and you finally gave it to her! Congrats Ellie!