OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
4th of July
After the parachuters landed, the kids rushed down to claim the streamers from their chutes. Spencer doing the chicken dance
Matt painted Spencer and Nathan's face At the neighboring ward's 4th of July breakfast
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was so good to see all you TEXANS who we miss seeing at our home. I am happy you are having such a fun packed summer seeing and doing new things. Nate, you are a gymnist on the diving board too. All of your Be careful and listen to your mom when you are out and about and doing so much this summer. We love you and miss you aplenty. Grandma P.S. Lisa thanks for posting so we can see you and what you are doing. Love to you all. MOM
Yeah, I'm glad your having a GREAT summer too. I wish you guys could have been here for the fourth. But sounds like your fourth was much better than ours. Matt, I love the face painting. Keep the postings coming. My kids love seeing their cousins--even from afar.
2 comments:
It was so good to see all you TEXANS who we miss seeing at our home. I am happy you are having such a fun packed summer seeing and doing new things. Nate, you are a gymnist on the diving board too. All of your Be careful and listen to your mom when you are out and about and doing so much this summer. We love you and miss you aplenty. Grandma
P.S. Lisa thanks for posting so we can see you and what you are doing. Love to you all. MOM
Yeah,
I'm glad your having a GREAT summer too. I wish you guys could have been here for the fourth. But sounds like your fourth was much better than ours. Matt, I love the face painting. Keep the postings coming. My kids love seeing their cousins--even from afar.
Post a Comment