Elder Hill, Wow I was impressed that you were able to put a slide show on the blog! I think it is great that you can keep up with us using the blog. I am glad to hear you are doing well. We love to hear from you. We are still in limbo, but hopefully soon we will know something. We love you Chris!
2 comments:
Elder Hill,
Wow I was impressed that you were able to put a slide show on the blog! I think it is great that you can keep up with us using the blog. I am glad to hear you are doing well. We love to hear from you. We are still in limbo, but hopefully soon we will know something. We love you Chris!
Yeah Chris!
I love you and it's good to see you. I love the family blog!
Angela
Post a Comment