Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a Burrito!



Tonight we had our Relief Society Birthday Celebration and I just had to take a picture of this awesome food. It was one REALLY long burrito with all of the lettuce, tomato, and olive in the middle. I thought it looked fun for us to try sometime. Anyway, the women will appreciate this. The other picture is of Sydney and me in our white dresses. We were the mom and daughter who was going to be baptized in the song "What Heaven Sees in You". It was a great night.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Alan and Lindz said...

Lisa, this is so fun. We had our relief society birthday like a month ago. We did not have to participate. Angela and Jed played Joseph and Emma in there's. I guess everyone's program was self planned. I don't know what the song "What Heaven sees in You" is it a tear jerker?
I hope you guys are doing well. what is going on with the job?
Love ya-
Lindz