Ok, not!!! In fact it kind of blows. I was really excited about this whole blog thing, (I even post in fun colors to keep your attention) and as much as I had nothing really happening in my life, I was excited to hear about the east of the Mississippi Hills and everything going on on the party half of the United States; but alas, it seems not only have any of you posted in over...a long time, but neither have we. So here it is! The start of the new post revo. I mean we really haven't posted in so long its retro, and retro is in. So nothing is really happening on this side of the Hill. (HAHA, get it?? the Hill??) Anyway, I am almost ready to go on a mission, all my interviews are under way, and let me check just how many guesses I have... oh yeah NONE!! What is this??? I thought this was a fun little games that all the nephews and nieces and brothers and sisters could get in on, but OBVIOUSLY not. I mean come on, its less than three months until I leave. So I have decided to give you all another go round at it, you each get one out of country and one state guess. I think it should be exciting, and if you have any friends who want a guess, they are more than welcome, I want a HUGE list so the more the welcome. Umm, Thomas has left, and everyone else is down to college, so that leaves me and Chuck Reed to hold down the town. :) I am working like a horse painting houses and at Dick's, and really am not to into the whole work for a living kind of thing, being graduated doesn't seem to have as many perks as all the motivational speakers said it would have, if so I am not seeing any of them. Oh, I am currently "seeing" a girl, her name is Alicia Bills, she has red hair and is very cute, :}
but we are not dating, we are just enjoying eachothers company...weekly. And so that is it, I hope to hear from many of you in the coming week, or weeks I guess.
but we are not dating, we are just enjoying eachothers company...weekly. And so that is it, I hope to hear from many of you in the coming week, or weeks I guess.
5 comments:
This won't let me long on?
Alright Mr. Chastiser, what are our posts? Chopped liver? We are sorry though that we have not posted our guesses becuase we were just dicussing it the other night. So we will post now, but first we wanted to congratulate you on your "weekly" relationship! Congratulations and good job, I think your making progress on this whole communication thing. We also understand how the "work for a living thing" is overrated. Welcome to our world! We love you.
And now, for the guesses...drum roll please:
Jeff Dibb's in State: Oregon
Jeff Dibb's Country: Guatemala
Alan Dibb's in State: Maine
Alan Dibb's Country: Dominican Republic
Lindsay Dibb's in State: California
Lindsay Dibb's Country: Portugal
Ann Dibb's in State:New York-Korean speaking
Ann Dibb's Country:St. Petersburg Russia
Okay Chris
I don't know Prestons guess's but mine are....
In state-Flordia (mostly because I would be totally jealous that you you wouldbe so close to DisneyWorld, the happiest place on earth.)
Country- New Zealand
Chris, I will have you know that I already guessed on your last post, but here it goes again.......
Country: Brazil
State: Tennessee (I can hope can't I)
Chris, I don't know if you realize this, but in *8* days, we Tennesse Hills are going to be invading your turf--for good!!
Chris...we're still guessing...I promise we'll post when we think we have a good enough shot to win the Nelson's Custard.
Post a Comment