OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Life...La.
It's been so fun to see all these new posts of late. Though we haven't posted for a long time...I have tried to comment. But...I can't help but post something after I see everybodys fun additions. It makes blogging so much more fun when people really blog. Life is good for us. Steve is studying like crazy. He is in his last and most demanding block...so he is pretty busy. About every other week he is
cramming for tests. He went shooting with a bunch of buddies the other week and had a seriously wonderful time. They had more guns there that people had brought, than there were bodies to shoot them and they hit targets all over the mountain. They shot watermelon, cantelope, milk jugs, cans of soda (of course they cleaned it all up afterwards). If anybody is interested in going shooting...Steve is more than willing to accompany them!!! He went to the store tonight to buy some shells...hoping I'll go
with him one night this week. Lily is doing really well. She has had a rough month and a half. She got a really bad cold/cough the end of March and the Dr put her on antiobiotics which (along with the virus) caused a really nasty and itchy rash that stayed around for almost 3 weeks, and she has just recently gotten sick again with another cold. Needless to say she is such a happy baby considering what she's gone through. All the medicine we gave her (the anitobiotics/then the claritin and benadryl for her rash) made her hate us putting anything in her mouth (foods) and we have just recently coaxed her into eating a few s
poonfuls of oatmeal and pears a few times a day(thanks for the pear tip Ang). We let her gum carrot sticks/ap
ple slices/and anything else she is interested in...hoping she will let us put food in her mouth again....eventually. This picture of her after she has eaten a biscuit is so funny to me. She has just recently discovered her toes of late (as you can tell) She makes me laugh. Steve and I went on a picnic a few weeks ago for a date. We went to rocket park and ate little smokies (Lindsay
), smoked gouta cheese
and grapes (good combo), hoagies, and fig newtons. It was quite delectible and we had a really good time. Utah is really pretty right now and everthing is green (even the mountains)...Lily likes to be outside. Steve and I have tried to get a beachouse in Oregon for a big family vacation (hoping everybody will come if we get it) but I have had no luck. I don't think Steve's Sister is going to be able to get the beachhouse. We'll have to resort to plan B...which is? I don't know. But everybody brainstorm. Love ya'll!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amanda-Mark and Steve should go shooting together--he just got a new gun and would go every day I think :) Your Lily is so precious! Caden had the same problem with foods. He got sick and because we gave him medicine he thought that all food was medicine...yikes! We need to get together soon...it's fun to see how happy you guys are!
I have no idea where Rocket Park is, but next time you go...I'm in! It looks so pretty. I love that Hill blog is getting all sorts of visitors. I don't know Natalie, but WELCOME!!
Post a Comment