Monday, February 12, 2007

love-la


Happy Valentines Week!!!
So Valentines Day is this week and here are some of our favorite love movies. If anybody has better ones that I didn't include...feel free to tell me-I am planning the 14th and would love ideas! Princess Bride, One Fine Day, Yours Mine & Ours, Notting Hill, Runaway Bride, My Best Friend's Wedding, Return To Me, Big Fat Greek Wedding, Much Ado About Nothing, Pride & Prejudice, Life is Beautiful, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Ever After, That Touch of Mink, You've Got Mail, the Sound of Music.

4 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

I would suggest all of the Halloween's, Adam's family, Platoon, Gremlins, Little Shop of Horrors, The Blob, Weekend at Bernies I and II, Lisa likes that Las Vegas flick. Of course all suggested titles must be obtained through Clean Flicks. Amanda it's good to know that marriage hasn't discolored your rose colored specs.

Matt and Lisa said...

Matt's always trying to joke....I loved your suggestions Amanda. There are a few that I haven't seen forever and am going to go rent now.

Alan and Lindz said...

What did you end up watching?

Steve and Amanda said...

One Fine Day.